Member of the Paris Bar
Emilie specializes in M&A, domestic and cross-border corporate transactions, private equity, corporate reorganizations and corporate law.
She assists French and foreign companies from a wide range of business sectors as well as investment funds, in connection with internal and external growth transactions, transfers of shares, group reorganizations and restructurings, private equity and LBOs.
Emilie also provides legal advice to start-ups.
Selected Operation Summary
- Assistance to a Canadian company in an acquisition transaction of 28 French companies in the wind energy sector
- Assistance to a listed company in the sale of a branch of activity
- Performance of acquisition and vendor due diligences, particularly on behalf of French and foreign investment funds, in the medical, automotive engineering and computer software sectors
- Advising a Chinese holding company in connection with real estate transactions on French territory
- Assistance in the restructuring of the French subsidiaries of an American group specialising in glass packaging
- Assistance in the creation of a joint-venture as part of a commercial partnership
- Drafting and review of shareholders’ agreements on behalf of French companies and French subsidiaries of foreign groups
- Follow up of the corporate legal secretariat of companies, in particular subsidiaries of foreign groups
- K&L Gates LLP, Corporate M&A Department, Paris, 2018
- Pfleiderer, Legal Department, Varsovie, 2017 (internship)
- SCP Balestas-Detroyat, Commercial and corporate law, Grenoble 2017 (internship)
- Owens-Illinois, Legal Department of France and Spain, Lyon, 2016
- Les Affiches de Grenoble et du Dauphiné, Department of legal and judicial notices, Grenoble, 2015 (internship)
- European Lawyers Events
- Club Cordélia – Lyon Place Financière et Tertiaire
- Master in European-International Legal Careers, UGA Grenoble, 2017, research paper: “The consequences of Brexit on the Internal Market”
- Master in Business Law, UPMF Grenoble, 2013
- University Diploma in International Business Law, Koç University Istanbul, 2013