Member of the Lyon Bar
Isabelle focuses her practice on commercial law, business law and civil law. She acts both as advisor and litigator.
She provides legal advice to French and foreign companies from a wide range of business sectors on all legal and regulatory aspects of their business activities and relationships, and represents our clients in civil and commercial disputes before the competent courts.
Isabelle also assists businesses on personal data protection issues and data privacy law.
Selected Operation Summary
- Represents and defends French companies in civil and commercial disputes, including with respect to performance of promise of sale agreements, sudden breach of established business relationships, insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings, personal guarantees, commercial lease agreements, etc.
- Assisted a French home care provider in the review and adaptation of its business documentation (general terms of sale, cost-estimate form, website) to ensure compliance with applicable French consumer law requirements following checks carried out by the Departmental Directorate for the Protection of the Population
- Counselled and represented companies in debt collection cases
- Assisted and counseled a French company on the use of a medical device by a non-healthcare professional
- Ydès Avocats, Business Litigation Department, 2017 (internship)
- Hanotiau & Van Den Berg, International Litigation and Arbitration Department -2017 (internship)
- Soulier AARPI, 2016 and 2015 (internships)
- Master 2 in Business Law, Corporate social responsibility, University Lumière, Lyon 2, 2014
- Master 1 in Business Enterprise Law, University Jean-Moulin, Lyon 3, 2013