Member of the Paris Bar
Laure is specialized in business and commercial law, in particular with respect to competition, distribution and consumer issues, and French and European regulations applicable to personal data and privacy, products, healt and environment.
She advises mainly French and foreign industrial groups on their obligations under applicable French and European legislations and regulations, in particular in relation to the operation of production sites and on all issues that may arise in connection with the manufacture, transport, marketing and sale of their products, as well as with the collection, processing and transfer of personal data.
Laure also represents and defends these clients in civil, commercial and administrative disputes and provides legal assistance in amicable or court-ordered expert investigations, both in France and abroad.
Selected Operation summary
- Assisted French and foreign corporate groups on personal data issues (whistleblowing programs, cross-border transfers of personal data, etc.), including health data (medical devices)
- Performed GDPR impact analysis studies and GDPR audits on behalf of French and foreign groups in collaboration with a cybersecurity and IT system consulting firm
- Advised and defended companies operating sites subject to the legislation governing so-called classified facilities (change of operating conditions, discontinuation of the operations and site rehabilitation, abnormal neighborhood disturbances)
- Assisted and represented French and foreign companies operating in the crop protection industry (market authorizations, sale, promotion and use of plant protection products)
- Counseled French and foreign industrial companies in connection with EU regulations on products and services (CE marking, implementation of voluntary standards, compliance audit and compliance works)
- Advised a world leading tire manufacturer in connection with the creation and operation of a so-called “eco-organization” (i.e. a non-profit organization accredited by the public authorities which carries out legal obligations on behalf of its members in the area of collecting and processing waste) for an entire waste treatment scheme
- Performed regulatory, compliance
- and environment audits in the framework of due diligence investigations carried out in connection with acquisitions of French companies
- Provided legal advice to French and foreign companies on merger control issues, antitrust infringements, anti-competitive practices, unfair competition, parasitic commercial practices, misleading and comparative advertising, etc.
- Assisted and defended French and foreign companies in the framework of business disputes (unfair competition, sudden breach of established business relationships, defective products) and amicable and court-ordered expert investigations in France and in Europe
- Assisted foreign companies in connection with the recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments or arbitral awards in France
- Gide Loyrette Nouel, January – June 2010
- General Court of the European Union, July – December 2009
- WLG Global Guide to Data Breach Notifications, second edition, World Law Group Ltd., 2016
- WLG Global Guide to Whistleblowing Programs, second edition, World Law Group Ltd., 2016
- Dans quelle mesure le propriétaire d’un terrain peut-il être responsable de sa pollution ?, Editions Francis Lefebvre (France’s leading legal publisher), Expert Opinion, May 2013
- WLG Guide to Data Breach Notification Requirements, World Law Group Ltd., 2013
- WLG Global Guide to Whistleblowing Programs, World Law Group Ltd., 2012
- Dawn Raid Guidelines, World Law Group Ltd., 2011
- LLM in European Private Law, University of Amsterdam, 2009
- Postgraduate Degree in European Communities Law and European Union Law, University of Paul Cézanne Aix-Marseille III, 2007
- Master Degree in Public Law, University of Greenwich, 2006