Holder of the Legal Professional Qualification Certificate of The People’s Republic of China (Attorney-at-Law, Notary Public and Judge) since 2006 and of a Ph.D. in Comparative Law, Rui provides legal assistance in connection with Sino-French files and cases, and counsels a French and Chinese clientele that comprises primarily large international groups, investments funds and high-growth SMBs.
With a full understanding of the French and Chinese cultures and a perfect command of the French and Chinese legal and regulatory frameworks, Rui assists Chinese and French companies and corporate groups operating in the industrial, commercial and cultural sectors on their obligations arising from applicable domestic, European and international legislations and regulations.
- Soulier AARPI, Of Counsel, since 2014
- Confucius Institute of Lyon, lecturer, 2010 – 2011
- University Jean Moulin Lyon 3, Chinese teacher, 2009 – 2012
- King&Wood (Guangzhou, China), internship, April – July 2007
- University Sun Yat-sen (Guangzhou, China), teacher assistant, 2005 – 2007
- La déontologie des avocats chinois, à la recherche de l’esprit fondamental de la profession, au carrefour du passé et de l’avenir, Jurisdoctoria, 2014.
- Le système de conseil de prud’hommes en France : un mécanisme efficace pour régler les conflits en matière de droit de travail, Médiation : la Chine et le monde, 2013.
- Summary of Flexible droit : pour une sociologie du droit sans rigueur, Journal de justice, 2010.
- Member-Researcher at the Marine Policy and Law Center of the Faculty of Law of the University Sun Yat-sen (Guangzhou, China)
- Member of the scientific team of the Comparative Law Institute of the University Jean Moulin Lyon 3
- Ph.D. in Comparative Law (with the highest honors), University Jean Moulin Lyon 3, 2014
- Post-graduate Degree in International Private and Comparative law, University Jean Moulin Lyon 3, 2008
- Post-graduate Degree in International (Private and Public) Business Law, University Sun Yat-sen (Guangzhou, China), 2007
- Bachelor of Law, University Sun Yat-sen (Guangzhou, China), 2004
- Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)