Anaëlle practices primarily in business law, commercial law and international contracts. She acts both as advisor and litigator.
She assists French and foreign companies operating in a wide range of industries on all legal and regulatory issues likely to arise in connection with their business operations and relationships (contracts, distribution, unfair competition, consumer law related matters, etc.), and defend their interests before commercial and civil courts.
Selected Operation Summary
- Assisted and defended French and foreign economic operators operating on various markets, including, but not limited to, the financial, alcoholic beverages, car manufacturing, photovoltaic and chemistry industries, in pre-litigation and litigation cases for abusive and/or sudden breach of business relationships
- Counseled French and foreign businesses operating in various industries, such as the wine making, robotics, automotive, chemistry and digital industries, in connection with the preparation and negotiation of commercial, distribution and industrial contracts
- Represented and defended foreign companies in disputes relating to non-performance of subcontracting agreements in the building and construction industry.
- Assisted and defended a company specialized in the distribution of plant protection products in a defective product liability lawsuit.
- Defended a dismissed corporate officer in a dispute between the shareholders of a company operating in the funeral industry.
- Assisted French and foreign companies in preparing and ensuring compliance of their commercial and pricing policies with applicable French law requirements (general terms of sale, terms of payment, invoicing and billing policy, etc.).
- Represented and defended French and foreign corporations in ad hoc arbitration proceedings and before the International Chamber of Commerce.
- Assisted French and foreign companies for the recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards in France
- Webinar on “Contracts and COVID-19: Force majeure and hardship” organized by the International In-House Counsels Club of the ICC Lyon Metropole, December 2020
- Shearman & Sterling, International Arbitration Department, 2016 (internship)
- Orrick Herrington Sutcliffe, International Arbitration Department, 2016 (internship)
- TOTAL S.A., Legal Department, Major Litigation, 2015 (internship)
- Dechert, International Litigation and Arbitration Department, 2014 (internship)
- Winston & Strawn, Corporate – Commercial, 2012 (internship)
- Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo (Madrid, Spain), 2011 (internship)
- Postgraduate Degree in International Arbitration and Business Law, University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, 2014-2015
- Postgraduate Degree in European Business Law, University of Lorraine (Nancy II) – Exchange student at University College Dublin (Ireland), 2012-2013
- Master’s Degree in International and European Business Law, University of Lorraine (Nancy II), 2010-2013
- Preparatory Class to the Ecole Normale Supérieure Cachan Option D1 (eligible to the Ecole Normale Supérieure), University of Aix-Marseille III, 2008-2010