Charlotte focuses her practice primarily on criminal law and business litigation.
Trained as a criminal lawyer, she provides assistance in the defense of indictees or victims in criminal and white collar cases.
She also advises and defends French and foreign businesses and natural persons in the context of business litigation (distribution law, competition and antitrust, etc.).
Selected Operation summary
- Defended and represented individuals in trials for crimes and misdemeanors
- Assisted corporate officers in identifying criminal risks and defended them against criminal charges
- Provided assistance in cases concerning breaches of labor and employment law
- Drafted criminal complaints and prepared so-called CIVI files (i.e. applications to the Commission d’indemnisation des victimes d’infractions pénales – Commission of compensation for victims of criminal offenses)
- Managed several consumer mediation cases between professionals and private consumers
- Avi Biton law firm, Criminal Law Department, 2019 (internship)
- Mediator of the Engie group, mediation officer, 2018
- Dalloz (French leading legal publisher,) Criminal Law Department (internship),
- Post-graduate Degree in Criminal Law Practices, Montpellier 1 University, 2017
- Master’s Degree in General Private Law, Paris 2 University– Panthéon Assas, 2016