Constance specializes in labor and employment. She counsels and defends French and foreign groups and companies on all issues arising under French labor and employment law, with respect to both individual and collective labor relationships.
She provides legal advice in connection with, inter alia, business and group reorganizations and restructuring transactions (collective lay-off plans, transfers of employees, etc.) and labor due diligence investigations.
Constance also assists businesses in the drafting of collective agreements and in the management of the relationships with employee representatives.
Selected Operation Summary
- Advised French and foreign groups operating in various industries (metallurgy, engineering consulting, technology, etc.) in relation to reorganizations and restructurings: Assistance in the preparation of collective lay-off plans, transfers of employees under Article L. 1224-1 of the French Labor Code, information/consultation procedures with employee representative bodies, harmonization of individual and collective status.
- Advised French and foreign groups in connection with M&A transactions, including drafting of labor due diligence reports and assessment of financial risks.
- Assisted French companies and groups in the negotiation and preparation of collective agreements, amendments and action plans (optional profit-sharing plans, gender equality, quality of life in the workplace, etc.).
- Assisted French companies and groups in the implementation or renewal of employee representative bodies (invitation of trade unions, preparation of the pre-election protocol agreement for the creation of the Social and Economic Committee, assistance in the drawing-up of electoral lists, supervision of the election process, etc.).
- Advised French companies and groups in the management of labor and employment related issues and relationships/meetings with employee representatives (determination of the applicable procedure for the meetings of the so-called unique staff representation).
- Assisted and defended French and foreign groups in labor disputes relating to dismissals on economic and personal grounds.
- VINCI Airports, Department of Social Affairs, Rueil Malmaison, 2017 (internship)
- McDermott Will & Emery, Labor & Employment Department, Paris, 2016 (internship)
- Soulier AARPI, Labor & Employment Department, Paris, 2015 (internship)
- Mazars, Labor Due Diligence Department, Lyon, 2014 (internship)
- Post-graduate Degree in Labor & Employment Law, International Labor Mobility, Institute of Work Studies, University Lumière Lyon 2, 2014
- Master’s Degree in International, European and Comparative Law, University Jean Moulin Lyon 3 – Exchange student at University of Manchester, 2013
- University Diploma in English Law, University Jean Moulin Lyon 3, 2012