Florence focuses her practice on
corporate law, commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and
She assists a clientele comprising primarily international groups, small and medium-sized French and foreign companies, as well as entrepreneurs and business managers.
She also works with French
start-ups, in particular in the biotech industry.
After nearly four years as local representative of Audier & Partners in Burma (Myanmar), she has developed an in-depth expertise in assisting foreign investors in their expansion projects.
Selected Operation Summary
- Assisted the managers of a leading French and European group specialized in non-automotive aluminum casting in acquiring a majority shareholding interest via a MBO
- Advised a French biotech company in the context of a fundraising campaign through a crowdfunding platform and business angels
- Assisted French companies in raising funds through the issuance of securities giving access to the share capital: obligations convertibles en actions avec bons de souscription d’actions (convertible bonds with share warrants or “OCABSA”), obligations convertibles en actions (convertible bonds or “OCA”) and bons de souscription d’actions (share warrants or “BSA”)
- Assisted an investment fund in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake in a leading French group specialized in the distribution of equipment and consumables for tire fitting: legal due diligence of the companies included in the scope of the transaction, drafting of the sale purchase agreement, representations and warranties and other ancillary documents
- Drafted and reviewed shareholders’ agreements on behalf of French companies, investment funds and executive shareholders
- Prepared and negotiated international hotel management and telecommunications contracts: construction and installation contracts and contracts for the operation and maintenance of telecommunications sites
- Assisted a real estate developer in connection with the implementation of a residential real estate development project: creation of a civil construction-sale company and drafting of the shareholders’ agreement between the investors
- Managed and followed up the corporate legal secretarial work of French companies, including subsidiaries of foreign groups
- Provided legal support to self-employed health professionals (pharmacists, doctors) and other regulated professions (architects) at all stages of their professional life: conversion into société d’exercice libéral (specific type of company to carry out a professional private practice), creation of sociétés de participations financières de profession libérale (holding companies, the purpose of which is to acquire stakes in société d’exercice libéral), association, drafting of shareholders’ agreements, customer purchase agreements, etc.
- Ydès Avocats, Corporate Department, Associate, 2017-2019
- Audier & Partners Myanmar, Department Corporate, Associate, 2012-2016
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Department Finance, Trainee-Lawyer, 2012
- Audier & Partners Vietnam, Department Corporate, Trainee-Lawyer, 2011
- Gide Loyrette Nouel, Financial Institutions and Services Department, Trainee-Lawyer, 2011 Jeantet Associés, Financial Institutions and Services Department, Apprentice, 2009-2010
- Les 10 questions à se poser lors de la création de son entreprise, Legal Guide of La Tribune de Lyon, 2022
- WLG 2021 Venture Capital Guide, World Law Group Ltd., 2021
- The banking sector in the New Myanmar: golden opportunities? Revue internationale des services financiers / International Journal for Financial Services (RISF), 2015
- Teaching assistant in commercial law, University Lumière Lyon 2, 2018
- Teaching assistant in banking law, University of Cergy-Pontoise, 2012
- Post-graduate Degree in Financial Criminal Law, University of Cergy-Pontoise, 2010
- Master’s Degree in Business Law, University of Cergy-Pontoise, 2009
- Master in Management – Grande Ecole, ESSEC Business School, 2009