Matthieu specializes in labor & employment law and assists French and foreign companies on all issues that may arise in connection with individual and collective labor relationships.
He provides legal advice in connection with business and group reorganizations and restructurings (collective lay-off plans, transfers of employees, etc.) and assists companies in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of their collective agreements (telework, working time arrangements, profit-sharing, etc.)
Matthieu also advises and represents businesses in labor disputes before the competent courts.
Selected Operation Summary
Assisted companies in connection with the setting-up of business operations in France, reorganizations and restructurings, in particular with regard to collective lay-off plans (drafting of the documentation, information/consultation procedures with employee representative bodies)
Advised a French group in the implementation of a group-level agreement on employee representation
Provided legal assistance to French and foreign companies in the design and implementation of compensation plans
- Ogletree Deakins France, Trainee-lawyer, 2021
- SUEZ France, Legal Affairs Department, Trainee-lawyer, 2020
- Flichy Grangé Avocats, Risky Litigation Department, Trainee-lawyer, 2020
- Alerion Avocats, Lawyer apprentice, 2018-2019
- L’emploi des sportifs de haut niveau, Allyteams, 2019
- Teaching assistant, Labor & Employment, University Paris II Panthéon – Assas;2020-2021
- Postgraduate Degree in Labor Relationships Law and Practice, University Paris II Panthéon – Assas, 2019
- Master’s Degree in Labor & Employment, University Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, 2018