Sophia specializes in domestic and cross-border M&As and corporate transactions, private equity, corporate law and financing.
She assists a French and foreign clientele comprising primarily multinationals, industrial and services companies and investment funds in connection with external growth transactions, transfers of businesses, private equity deals and LBOs.
Selected Operation Summary
- Assisted British investment funds in the refinancing of the bond debt of a French and European leader in the charcuterie industry in view of the acquisition of a new production site – participated in the negotiations and drafted the related legal documentation
- Advised a leading Irish bank in connection with the refinancing of a revolving loan facility it had granted to a company incorporated under Irish law – drafted the legal documentation relating to security interests governed by French law
- Reviewed and amended financing documentation (underwriting agreements, subscription agreements, terms and conditions of bonds, credit and facility agreements)
- Analyzed, drafted and/or reviewed the authorizations required prior to financing transactions (general meetings of shareholders, decisions of the supervisory board, general meetings of bondholders, etc.)
- Completed a due diligence report in the context of the acquisition of an advertising network business by a company providing strategic and financial support to pharmaceutical groups
- Conducted due diligence investigations in connection with business transfers and sales of securities
- Managed and followed up corporate legal secretarial works on behalf of French corporations and French subsidiaries of foreign groups
- Nabarro & Hinge, Corporate Finance et M&A / Private Equity, Trainee-lawyer, 2020
- First Instance Court of Montpellier, Judicial Assistant, 2019
- Post-graduate Degree in Banking and Finance, University of Montpellier, 2018