Marion specializes in personal law and criminal law.
She advises and defends primarily natural persons in proceedings before the Family Court (divorce, measures for children born out of wedlock, etc.) as well as in inheritance and patrimonial matters.
She also defends minor or adult victims or perpetrators of criminal offenses and assists minors at risk in proceedings before the Juvenile Court.
Selected Operation Summary
- Provided legal assistance in inheritance disputes and contentious proceedings for the liquidation of matrimonial properties
- Defended and represented individuals in proceedings before the Family Court, including strategic procedural advice in contentious divorce proceedings and divorces by mutual consent
- Assisted natural persons in proceedings for change of name, first name and civil/marital status, and adoption proceedings
- Provided legal assistance and advice in proceedings before the Guardianship Judge for the placement of a person under judicial supervision (tutelage, curatorship, guardianship, etc.)
- Represented and assisted civil parties before criminal courts, including Assize Courts, and identified and assessed losses and harms suffered by such parties
- Drafted writs to initiate proceedings before the CIVI (i.e. Commission d’indemnisation des victimes d’infractions pénales – Commission of compensation for victims of criminal offenses) and prepared so-called SARVI files (i.e. applications to the Service d’aide au recouvrement des victimes d’infraction – Collection assistance for victims of offenses)
- Devised litigation defense strategies (murder, intentional assault and battery, harassment, etc.) and drafted procedural documents in criminal cases
- Provided legal assistance to minors before specialized courts
- Soulier Avocats, Counsel, since 2022
- Soulier Avocats, Of Counsel, 2018-2022
- Marion Fleuret law firm, since 2016-2022
- Joëlle Beautemps law firm, 2012-2016
- Gabriel Versini-Bullara law firm, internship, 2012
- Bravard Avocat law firm, internship, 2011
- Post-graduate Degree in Private Law and Criminal Sciences, University Jean-Moulin Lyon 3, 2005-2006
- Master’s Degree in Legal Careers, University Jean-Moulin Lyon 3, 2004-2005