After having obtained a post-graduate degree in legal translation from the University of Cergy-Pontoise, Thomas worked in a translation agency in Paris before joining our firm.
As a legal translator, Thomas intervenes in many cases with an international flavor. He translates all types of procedural documents (submissions, written pleadings, judgments, writs of summons, etc.) and contractual documents (share purchase agreements, assets transfer agreements, distribution contracts, general terms of sale, etc.) for our French and foreign clients.
Thomas also serves as Marketing Director.
- Soulier Avocats, since 2001
- Horeaux & Stephen International Inc., 2000-2001
- Post-graduate degree in Legal Translation, with honors, University of Cergy-Pontoise, 2000
- Master’s Degree in Foreign Languages, with honors, University Paris III Sorbonne-Nouvelle, 1999
- High School Diploma, Southampton High School, VA, USA, 1994