Incorporation of commercial and civil companies/nonprofit associations/endowment funds:
- Legal and tax optimization of the business structure,
- Preparation of articles of association, by-laws and shareholders’ agreements,
- Completion of legally required formalities.
Routine corporate secretarial works for listed and non-listed companies:
- Approval of annual accounts and financial statements,
- Amendments to articles of incorporation and by-laws,
- Change and/or removal of salaried and non-salaried managers.
- Share capital increases and decreases,
- Issuance of securities,
- Profit-sharing and incentive plans for employees and/or corporate officers (free allocation of shares, stock-options, share subscription or purchase options).
- Mergers, split-offs, demergers,
- Transfers of assets,
- Winding-up, global transfer of assets and liabilities (known as Transmission Universelle de Patrimoineor “TUP” under French law), voluntary liquidation.