Labor, Civil and Administrative Litigation
Soulier Avocats defends the interests of its clients before all French labor, civil and administrative courts, including:
- the Labor Courts, in relation to individual employment disputes;
- the Administrative Courts, in relation to disputes concerning the validity of collective dismissal procedures on economic grounds (validity of the collective lay-off plan);
- the Courts of First Instances, in relation to disputes concerning professional elections or the appointment of trade union representatives;
- the Superior Courts of First Instances in relation to some collective disputes (in particular small-scaled collective dismissals);
- the Social Security Tribunals in relation to social security related disputed (URSSAF, challenge of the finding of an inexcusable fault on the part of the employer, etc.);
- the Labor Chamber of Courts of Appeals.